To launch an engaging fully-responsive multi-page website within five days that promotes Bike for humanity's mission in compliance with the CDC's guidelines.
The website's goal was to encourage American families to take a virtual ride in their neighborhood and make a donation for those affected by the COVID-19 in the middle of the pandemic and during one of the biggest layoffs in the American history.
We were thrilled to receive such an opportunity and challenge, but there was a tiny problem: There was no brief, no content, and no time.
After working non-stop closely with the client to meet our deadline, we could launch the following product.
- bikeforhumanity.com received over 12K visits in 20 days.
- Over 1500 participants ride and donated for Bike for humanity.
- Over 500 organizations and media outlets across the country shared Bike For Humanity's mission and website.
- We helped our customer raise 100K USD within 30 days. All net proceeds went to Champions for Health, Father Joe's Villages, Feeding America, Feeding San Diego, and Get Us PPE.
- We sponsored the event together with big brands like Shimano, Morgan Stanley, Bell, Columbia, and more.