We, at Mercating™, are committed to providing you products of the highest quality and the best customer care possible to help you scale no matter what stage of business you are at.
Please refer to the following terms and conditions that constitute our Return Policy.
Our Limited Warranty and Warranty Period protects all products and services (“product”) purchased in mercating.com. If you purchase a product, you can return it for an exchange or refund under these terms.
BY RECEIVING YOUR PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF OUR THIRTY (30) DAYS WARRANTY (“WARRANTY PERIOD”) AS SET OUT BELOW. DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WARRANTY TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE THE PRODUCT AND RETURN IT WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD AND UNDER THIS POLICY.
This limited warranty starts on the date you received the delivery of the goods and lasts for thirty (30) days (the “warranty period”).
We will, at our option, either 1) replace your product (or the defective or damaged part of the product) free of charge, or 2) refund the purchase price you paid to us (excluding the shipping fees) corresponding only to the defective or damaged goods if:
- a product is materially defective or damaged upon receipt;
- you received the wrong product;
- during this warranty period, a defect arises and;
- you submit a valid claim
We provide a credit for shipping charges only for orders we shipped incorrectly or were damaged during delivery. Shipping costs for all other returns are not refundable.
To claim your warranty, please submit a valid claim following the instructions of our Product Returns Guidelines.
Defective or damaged products that fall outside of the warranty period will no longer eligible for replacement or refund. If you want to return a product that does not comply with this policy, you must reimburse Mercating™ for its losses. Such losses consist of fulfillment costs, service fees, and chargeback handling fees (up to $30 per chargeback).
Mercating™ warrant that, at the time of delivery of the product, the product will not be materially defective or damaged (the “Limited Warranty”). Mercating™ extends the limited warranty only to you. All limited warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage to or defect in a product caused by any of the following:
- you or third parties;
- any improper handling (including during shipping), use or storage of the product;
- any defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, or unusual stress.
- any cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, stains, dents or meaningless bends or folds;
- any color shift that may occur in conversions to CMYK, pixilated, blurry, or distorted images (you provided/approved us for completion of the work.)
- any failure to follow products’ instructions;
- any failure to submit content according to our requirements;
- any alterations to the product;
- any unauthorized repair to the product;
- any external causes such as accidents, fire, flood, “acts of God” or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or
- any costs or expenses related to the loss of use of the product or any other costs or expenses not covered by this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover any Products supplied by size exchanges, or your remorse.
Mercating™ warrants to you that:
- the product is of acceptable quality and fits for the purpose for which it is “sold”;
- the product matches the description given on the product page, as well as any product preview;
- we have the rights necessary to license the products on the terms of the applicable license (if any);
- the use of the product under the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the product and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the product and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the product does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- Mercating™ endeavors to display and describe as accurately as possible the sizes and printed colors of the product which appear on mercating.com. You acknowledge that the product colors may differ because of multi-standard color systems, notably the international screen-based color system of RGB and the print color system used by Mercating™, and the sizes may vary on each manufacturer’s style and measurement system. For this reason, we cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colors of products supplied will exactly match those displayed on your monitor, or the sizes will fit exactly to you or the end-users body. Accordingly, this limited warranty does not cover such matters.
This warranty applies only to Mercating products purchased by end-users from Mercating™.
This warranty is void for purchases made from any other reseller. Mercating™ offers no warranty for such purchases.
Returns and refunds
Returned by the customer for exchange
We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse or mistakes, however, size exchanges, products returned for exchange, or extended on credit are offered at your expense and discretion, meaning that you will be responsible for placing a new order for an updated size, color, etc., and cover all sums paid (including initial and re-delivery charges (if any)) in respect of the product in question.
If you would like to exchange for a product that costs more, we may require you to place another order or top-up the difference, including the shipping fees.
All goods returned for exchange or extended on credit must be returned in “salable” condition with original and undamaged packaging and labels. If the packaging is damaged when you return the product, we will have the right to use the same packaging to reship the replacement or new product to you.
You agree that we may not replace you with the products except under these circumstances and conditions.
If you submitted an address that is incorrect or is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment may be returned to us. In this case, you will be responsible for the reshipment costs once we confirm and update the address with you.
To avoid this, please double-check the shipping address you input when creating your account or order. Mercating™ reserves the right to contact you via e-mail or phone call to confirm over if your shipping address is correct before the delivery of the products.
The courier may return to us the shipments that go unclaimed. In this case, you will also be responsible for reshipment costs. Please keep in mind that if you are not usually at home and there is no one else who can claim the shipments on your behalf, you can always change your shipping address in your account.
If tracking states your order was delivered even though you think you have not received it, Mercating™ cannot take responsibility and reship that order. It will be your responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if their tracking indicates that the product was delivered. For packages lost in transit, we suggest you submit your claim within ten (10) days after the delivery date that was stated or confirmed by the courier. In such cases, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
Mercating™ will be under no obligation to provide you any refund if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the products.
You have the right to cancel your order and get a refund if we do not process your order within ten (10) business days after you paid it, or if we have failed to ship the products you ordered within twenty (20) business days after the proposed delivery date.
If you believe we have not processed your order even though you already made your payment, or if you wish to cancel an order, please reach out to your End-to-end Support Team.
Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties mentioned in our “Limited Warranty” has been breached.
Mercating™ will assess refund or credit requests (if you have a Mercating™ account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Mercating™ digital products and the type of product preview that was available before purchase.
Mercating™ will be under no obligation to provide you any refund or credit if:
- you have changed your mind about the product;
- you bought a product by mistake;
- you do not have the proper software version to use the product;
- you do not have enough expertise to use the product;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the product because it was removed.
Mercating™ will provide you a new link for download in case the link you received was broken or damaged.
In the event of cancellation of a website, Mercating™ reserves the right to refund an appropriate portion of the amount you paid to order your website.
If you cancel the order even though the work has not started, the maximum refund guarantee will be 75% of the total balance of the deposit, and 50% if the order is canceled once the work has begun. You agree that the beginning of the work, in terms of products related to website development, will be from the moment you receive from us the first draft proposal (drawing/sketch) of your website.
Mercating™ will be under no obligation to provide you any refund, credit, or adjustments if you request to cancel the order when more than 50% of the work has been completed.
You will have the right to stop or continue the project until its conclusion; however, you acknowledge that you may need to cover additional expenses if any.
You can cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our customer support. If you purchased a subscription plan, and the contract is terminated under this clause, Mercating™ will refund you the subscription fees prorated from the next month of the date of termination to the date on which the subscription would have been due for renewal.
Mercating™ does not provide refunds on monthly subscription plans unless the subscription is canceled under the conditions of the cancellation clause stated above.
On termination of the contract for any reason, you will immediately pay Mercating™ all the outstanding unpaid invoices and interest. If you terminate or cancel your order before delivery, Mercating™ is under no obligation to offer a refund or to fulfill the order (although it may do so in Mercating™ sole discretion). On the contrary, if Mercating™ terminates or cancels your order before delivery, Mercating™ agrees to fulfill it only if you have paid it in full.
Products with incorrect information
Despite our reasonable efforts, the product may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this is the case, Mercating™ may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after your payment has been completed and processed, and promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded. If the price of the product turns out to be higher than the one you paid, you agree not to use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price by covering the difference.
For the avoidance of doubt in respect of defective or damaged goods, nothing in this policy gives you the right to cancel and get a refund regarding the products which, by their nature have been made to your specifications, and approved in writing by you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an e-mail to notify you that we have received your returned item. In the same e-mail, we may also inform you about the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Refunds in promotional methods
If you purchased a product with credit, gift cards, or other seasonal or promotional methods available at Mercating™, you would get your refund the same way.
If the product were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, we will send you the corresponding gift certificate, whether by mail or e-mail. If the product was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Any payment made to you will be made in US dollars, under the rules of the payment method currency conversion back to your local currency.
Late or missing refunds
If you have NOT received a refund yet, please recheck your bank account first. Then, contact your credit card company or bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.